Saturday, February 02, 2008

Emma is Growing Fast



Here are some new pictures of Emma (and me). Lindsey does a great job of keeping Emma busy with creative activities that she really enjoys. The second is just Emma being cute and the third is her and I excercising together. I set both of our "carbon fiber race bikes" up so we could get a workout as we watched Noggin together. She can participate in anything she wants to as she gets older but I hope Lindsey and I are doing a good job of setting a good example for her to be fit, healthy, creative and artistic. That being said, I really think she is going to make a helluva triathlete.


1 comment:

Dawn Hudson said...

Happy Birthday to Emma, Happy Birthday to Emma, Happy Birthday Dear Princess Emma. Happy Birthday to you!!! Hurry and post pictures of her being three. I know there will be such a big difference in her face, and I am sure that tonight she will probably grow 3 inches. Whens the party?