Sunday, December 20, 2009



Another Great Day...

We were welcomed with beautiful weather today. Steven and I both got our runs in and spent good quality time with the girls. Now that Grace is getting older and not needing me so often to eat...I can use that time to work out, do homework, and spend time with Emsters. So, when Steven got back from his run Emma and I went for a bike ride. We rode through Tech, collected Mistletoe, and played at the park together. We climbed on a swing together and sat like a "spider". We laughed and laughed, the higher we got the more we laughed! I felt like a kid again. No worries or responsibilities, just magic. It was a lot of fun, just the two of us.



2 comments:

Dawn Hudson said...

That's so nice Linz, how special it must be to have a daughter. What are your plans for the holidays?

Brian Borchers said...

That's wonderful. I went out on Sunday morning for my first run since the marathon. Winter running on days like yesterday can be really nice.