Sunday, May 22, 2011






Summer is just a week away! 5 more school days and this becomes our lifestyle for 10 weeks. Life is good.

Today we stopped at Wal Mart for some fruit and drinks to bring along with us to the pool. While Lindsey was attending to that I walked over to the cameras and I found an Olympus waterproof camera for a very good price! We had an Olympus waterproof camera for the last 2 summers but I left it in a taxi when we were in Vegas for Lindsey's marathon in December. I was super bummed losing such a nice and expensive camera. Well I found this one which has a higher megapixel than our previous one and it was on clearance for $50 when the original price was $150! Bam! I love a good deal.

So the Montoya's are back to taking pictures again. As I uploaded these I realized that the last pictures we took were in March?! We have 2 growing girls and we failed to take a picture for nearly 2 months! Time flies. Well hopefully this blog will be updated more often with stories and pictures of our summertime adventures.

Steven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sporting the bikini lindsey....wow you're almost a cougar :)