Friday, August 04, 2006



Goodbye to Summer Mexico Trip

We just got back from a trip down to Puerto Penasco, Mexico, where we celebrated the end of a great summer. We were down there for a week in a house right on the beach. The place had a pool and 2 water slides that Emma couldn't get enough of.
As for the summer, I say it was one of the best. We started by traveling to Hawaii, had a rough June with my ear problems, then finished with an awesome July and Mexico trip. Had I been healthy in June, I could have added another 1/2 Ironman triathlon and a trip to Rhode Isalnd. I guess things work out though, instead we stayed in Las Cruces that month and spent time together. There were lots of pool, park, and Scoopy's visits. The value of our tickets is still good so I'll be seeing you Tom, don't worry.

No comments: