Sunday, March 08, 2009


I sure do miss my best friend...Steven has been very busy for a week straight now and I can't wait to have him home. Last Sunday, after a long day of fundraising, he left for Santa Fe for a Math Conference and did not return until Tuesday night. He left again on Thursday after school for a boys weekend in Tuscon for the TriFest. He returns home tonight and I can't wait to wrap my arms around him. I missed you babe...
Now that he will be back, we are scheduled for a 3D Ultrasound tomorrow in Albuquerque. We are excited to see in such detail how the baby is doing, what the baby is doing, and hopefully what gender of sibling Emma will have! Any guesses?

3 comments:

Steven Montoya said...

My 2 cents says its a Boy!

Lindsey said...

I don't feel like I know, like I did with Emma, but I guess if I have to say one or the other, I will say boy.

Dawn Hudson said...

I know the answer! I know the answer!! Congrats on the healthy baby!! I am so happy for you guys!