Sunday, June 21, 2009


Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, Steven. He is an amazing father to Emma.
I love watching them together...it's so carefree and fun. She is very outgoing and daring because
of him. Steven you play such an active role in her life and I thank you for all the love and support you provide both of us. I look forward to welcoming our new little miracle soon and our family growing larger. We are all better people because of you; Emma and "Grace" are lucky to have you as their dad, and I am grateful to have you as my husband. I love you Steven. Happy Father's Day.


Steven and I both, sadly, on this day cannot call our dad's and say Happy Father's Day. However, we can speak to them in our own ways and feel close to them as much as possible with the memories we have and the lessons they have taught us in our life. We miss them both dearly and know that they are with us. Happy Father's Day dad.

1 comment:

Tony said...

happy father's day!!