Thursday, September 17, 2009



Fashion Galina....

If you ask Emma what she wants to be when she grows up she will tell you several things, however, one of them is a Fashion Galina. I am not sure where she got that name from, but she has stated that she wants to be a fashion model. So, today as we were waiting for the bus to arrive, I wanted to get a quick picture of her on Picture Day at school. Well, I guess she thought she was at a fashion shoot...here are the poses she came up with...and she is only 4! I think we are in for it when she gets older...

4 comments:

Dawn Hudson said...

Oh My!!! Look at her go! Boy is she going to be fun when she is 16 and into boys! he he he Steven is going to have a heart attack watching her grow up.

MamaJuneBugJones said...

So sweet! Love it!

Lindsey said...

thats my girl..... love you, nana.....

diesingclan said...

Hey fashion galina, megan is waiting for another fashion show on her turf. will be interesting what you will get to wear of hers this time!