Tuesday, January 05, 2010



DISNEYLAND

So we spent our Christmas vacation at the magic kingdom of Disneyland to celebrate the new year and Lindsey's birthday.  We had a great time for sure and I'm glad we had a 2-day pass as we learned our way around the first day and then really hit it with an almost 14 hour day at the park on New Years.  The park was very crowded and there were some long lines but once we figured out the fast pass stuff we were in business and never waited more than 20 minutes for a ride (some lines were close to 2 hours!).  We did not get to visit the entire park but we did visit the legendary teacups, it's a small world, the haunted mansion, space mountain, the matterhorn, splash mountain, pirates of the caribbean, buzz lightyear, star tours, and winnie the pooh... Just to name a few!  Emma's favorite ride was splash mountain because we got pretty wet and my favorite was the big thunder mountain railroad coaster.  As you can see we had a very full day on New Years and as much as I tried to keep Emster awake for midnight she fell asleep right on my shoulders as soon as the regular fireworks display was over.  I didn't think much of it then but she was pretty heavy and awkward to carry to the hotel and now today I tried to go for a run and my back seized up on me and I am in some pain :(




2 comments:

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Looks like fun! Our kids loved DisneyWorld when we went to Florida for Matt's Ironman. Glad you had fun!They will be great memories!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!