Tuesday, January 12, 2010



Isn't this picture awesome?  Lindsey's mom, Sue, sent it and some other ones from the same artist to me in an email the other day.  This one in particular has become my phone's background and my personal favorite.  This picture was taken in Hawaii but I'm not sure which particular island or beach.  So many things came together at this one instant to create the image and when I think about that it just reminds me of "perfect".  I also wonder how many photos and how many sunsets were spent at the beach in order to achieve this one shot?  No way this was captured on the first try and hopefully there wasn't too much photoshop used either.  Anyway, this picture reminds me of summer, the main reason people become teachers you know ;)  It seems like lately I have been longing for those warm summer days as mornings here have been in the 20 degree range and it is very easy to ignore the alarm and stay in the warm bed a little longer.  Every week a new cold front moves in and I get that much closer to buying a treadmill.  I hope you like the picture and here's to summer, 105 more school days to go.

No comments: