Tuesday, August 10, 2010




Happy 1st Birthday Grace!

I can't believe how the time has gone by! Just last summer I was making the lifeguards at the pool very nervous...worried I was going to have a water birth! Ha Ha! Grace, your first real word was da da, which made me very jealous, but proud too, because I know that you have a wonderful daddy! You are taking a few steps at a time by yourself, but really you want to be running! You are beginning to say ma ma, and you also say the words this and that! I rarely do my hair because I am too tired in the morning from being up with you all night...needless to say, you do not sleep well. Your favorite things to eat are mac and cheese with brocolli , watermelon, yogurt, and the whip cream from your daddy's sonic drinks! You like to paint your nails and you loved your birthday cake! We love you Grace, you are a true blessing to our family.


1 comment:

Dawn Hudson said...

Yay!! I have been waiting for you to post about Gracie's 1st birthday!!

Happy Birthday Grace!! I sure love your pink cake.