Tuesday, May 05, 2009



A milestone has been reached, Em can ride a bike without training wheels! She really hasn't cared to try but I asked her if she wanted to today and she agreed to it. We took off the training wheels and cleaned her bike together and went around the block with me holding on. We made our way to a large concrete basketball court and I slowly let her go on her own more and more and then before I knew she had it!

By the way, this was after she put on her running shoes, stretched a little and ran from the house to the tech field without stopping. We played there and ran home and made smoothies for the effort! She's awesome!

4 comments:

Tony said...

Nice, no training wheels..Future TRI GEEK!!! Now all she needs is to start running!

Tony said...

Dang, I made my comment before even reading the post. I just looked at the video..Never mind, she is already running.

Steven Montoya said...

She swims, bikes and runs... future badass!

505Live.com said...

Elite. =)