Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gotcha!



I am finally not Gracie's pacifier anymore! After buying about ten different ones, all of them unsuccessful, Grace finally got the hang of something...her thumb! She is now sleeping through the night I believe because she has her thumb...works for me! Emma never sucked her thumb, just had her pacifier, and was able to easily take it away from her. I do worry now that Grace sucks her thumb that I will not be able to get her to stop!! It is so cute though :)



3 comments:

diesingclan said...

Grace, your getting so big, so beautiful. Cant wait to see you little thumb!

Dawn Hudson said...

What a cutie! I can just picture it now. Gracie in a cute pink dress sucking her thumbs, her hair in pig tails and a blanket in tow. What an adorable little girl she will be and already is. Miss you too!

MamaJuneBugJones said...

All of my little ones sucked a thumb or finger... And they all stopped on their own when they were still little.. so no worries... She is such a cutie!