Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just an Update...

When I took Grace in for her two month check up she weighed 12lbs. 9ounces and is 27 inches long! She got three shots which they gave to her while she was asleep...poor thing, not a fun way to wake up. Emma was with me and could not even look after the first shot because she felt so bad for little Grace. At the same time our Pediatrician recommended that Emma not go back to school because of the Swine Flu, atleast until she gets the vaccine. Af first Emma was not too happy, but agreed. She has been great! We have had a lot of fun being together again all day. She is very patient with Grace and knows that she cannot have my undivided attention all the time. Now that Emma is not back in school yet and Winter Break coming up, Emma, Grace, and I are going to fly to Portland to see my sister Liz and her family for Halloween. Unfortunately Steven can't make it because his District Cross Country Meet is that Friday. But, he will be doing some dressing up of his own!...stay tuned for pictures!

1 comment:

Dawn Hudson said...

Take lots of photos so I can see everything Oregon has to offer. What are the girls going to be for halloween?