Sunday, November 08, 2009


Being out in Portland was a very enjoyable vacation! Liz and Jim kept us very entertained and well fed. The kids had a blast playing at the house, having slinky races down the stairs, salon, the zoo, chinese jump rope, going to gymnastics, and the favorite...the pool with the water slide and vortex. Emma really loves to play dress up too! She could definealty play that all day. So, Liz and I joined in...and Megan too which does not happen that often...she is more of a Puppy in My Pocket girl! Thank you very much Liz and Jim for having has at your home. I loved visiting with you both and being around your family. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get out there... I promise it won't be that long again! I love you guys.

1 comment:

diesingclan said...

We loved having you and miss you guys! You went easy on us with the dress up photos :) love you