Wednesday, November 11, 2009



Master's in Technology

When we moved back to Socorro, my teaching contract stated that I would have to complete my master's degree within five years....So, last year I started my Master's Degree in Technology through Lesley University. It is a pretty easy program that meets one weekend a month for 22 months. The classes are easy, and most of them I do not really learn anything new. However, since Grace was born I decided to take one of my classes online so that I would not have to leave her, and this class has been the best one so far! It is a lot of work, very time consuming, but fun! I am learning so much about web design (in code) and how to really use Photoshop. My problem is that I could spend so much time...maybe too much time "playing" with photoshop. I am not that good at but I am learning and I am getting my money's worth with this class! Here are a couple of pictures that I had fun editing!



1 comment:

Steven Montoya said...

Looks great love! My favorite is the black and white with highlights of color. Good job in learning something new.