Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Daddy Day

Today was a scheduled half day at school and I needed to pick up my new prescription glasses in Albuquerque so I took the day off and invited Emster to come with me.  I was kind of shocked at how little persuasion she needed to skip school.  I will have to keep a close eye on her when she's a teenager for sure.  We went to the NM Natural History Museum and the Explora children's museum.  I knew she would like the Explora better but the Natural History Museum had dinosaurs, which is pretty hard to beat.  We had a great time together.  Here are some pics of our day.

 

     

5 comments:

Dawn Hudson said...

How special she is to have a daddy like you.

diesingclan said...

Was emma singing kalis milkshake from your twitter photo.....and by the way nice glasses tom arnold!

Steven Montoya said...

Dawn, thank you. And I am very sorry for your loss.

Steven Montoya said...

And my oh so funny sister-in-law, you are just soooo hilarious ;)

There will be no bringing of boys to the yard because of any milkshaking.

And my glasses? Tom Arnold? Are you sure? I was thinking more like Clark Kent.

diesingclan said...

sure boy wonder.....dream on......