Wednesday, April 14, 2010


It is very hard to surprise someone who checks our bank statement about ten times every day! So besides getting Steven a "Swimman", waterproof IPod, I planned to make him breakfast this morning. Steven loves french toast, but I wanted it to be special. So, I went to the store to buy Texas Toast but was told to come back after school and they would have a delivery. I went to Smith's but it did not come in, so at nine o'clock last night I went to Supermart and found some. I was very lucky to have gotten there on time; it closed as soon as I walked out the door! This morning I woke Emma up early and while Steven went for a run we made him french toast with powdered sugar, strawberries, and turkey bacon. Sometimes little things like that are more fun than an expensive present. Emma was very excited to surprise him and had a drawing for him as well. Steven, I hope your day brings more surprises! I love you and thank you for being a wonderful husband and father. Owl Bar tonight!

No comments: