Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lindsey's New Bike 










This is Lindsey's new ride for the upcoming triathlon season. Although she has done several triathlons she has never had her own bike. She used to borrow my training bike but I can understand it's not the most comfortable for some (most) people. So we researched and looked at a million different pictures and here is what we came up with. The frame is a pearl white and these pictures do not do the paint justice. Our goal was to go black with almost every part and then throw just enough pink to make it a "girl" bike. We found pink cables and pink pedals and Lindsey added some decals to make it even more special. I think it is a really cool bike and I know it will stand out in any transition area and she will get plenty of compliements at races. Hopefully it will still look good after all the sweat and training she'll add to it as she gets ready for some local triathlons. Proud of you Linds :)





1 comment:

Dawn Hudson said...

Holy cow that's a good looking bike. I can't wait to see you on it and training!! I bet you will look great!