Sunday, November 16, 2008

So ends another weekend.  Time is flying and Thanksgiving is around the corner.  I am reluctantly coaching middle school basketball right now and our first game is this Thursday and we have 2 more next week before the break.  Busy busy busy.

I have definitely overextended myself this year and I know it is my last year to coach basketball.  I simply do not enjoy it as much as I did cross country and although track is not my favorite I know it is an opportunity to get kids interested in cross country.  I have created a monster here.

All well and good but nothing beats just coming home, going for a run with Linds before picking Emma up.  

Speaking of running I had a great one today.  Fall is becoming my favorite time of year to run in Socorro and I ran a 10 mile loop today that parallels the bosque and the Rio Grande and it was nice to see the gold leaves and smell that familiar smell of winter.  

Sorry for the absence and I hope I made up for it with 4 posts this weekend.  I hope you all have a great and productive week as you get ready for Thanksgiving and the short work week that comes with it :)

Steven

1 comment:

Tony said...

keep it up bro!!! I to love running in the fall, at least here in the eastcoaset its more like winter already. Went for a run this morning and it was about 29 degrees.