Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boy Lotion....

This morning before taking Emma to school, I got a phone call from a friend whose son is in Emma's class. Her son has been bothered that Emma is not talking or playing with him at school, so he asked his mom " do you think that if I wear my boy lotion that smells really good she will talk to me?" How cute is that? So, at breakfast the only spot for Emma to sit was right next to this boy. She gave me the embarrassed, I can't sit by him look. But she did. We commented on how someone smelled good and we asked another little girl if she was wearing perfume or lotion, as she was saying no, the little boy said..."oh that is me do you like it? It is my boy lotion". He was so happy and had the biggest smile on his face! At the end of the day when I picked Emma up, they hugged bye. She told me "I didn't play with him, but at least I talked to him." I didn't think it would start so soon!

2 comments:

Tony said...

funny!! Boy lotion, I'll have to tell christian to wear his. Although he already talks about a girl from his school named Samaya. PLAYA !!

Dawn Hudson said...

That is just to funny! I was laughing and Joe wanted to know what I was giggling about and I read it to him. He also laughed. Good story!