Wednesday, August 26, 2009



I thought that Emma's first day of PreKinder was hard, but the first day she took Public Transportation was even harder! I cried as soon as she drove off....my little girl is really growing up. She was really wanting to take the bus to school so I made a phone call and she now rides the bus everyday in the morning and afternoon. The bus picks her up right in front of our house. She says she made a new friend on the bus, a girl that she sits with. She wants her to now come play at our house! Yesterday she told Steven and I that there is a boy on the bus that just stares at her and smiles the whole way to school. She says she will try to smile at him today! Oh, the best part, she told Steven he better run those boys off!

2 comments:

mike montoya said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!

Dawn Hudson said...

I can't believe she is riding the bus. That is huge! IT must be nice to just drop her off and pick her up right outside the house. You lucky girl! ;)