Thursday, August 27, 2009


MAY GOD LET US BORROW HER FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...
I can't believe that Grace has blessed us with her presence for a month now already. Just like her sister, she has been a wonderful baby. She is very content; the only time we really hear her cry is when she wants to eat! I am fortunate to be able to take some time off work and stay home with her...to be with her during some of her most precious moments. She is smiling at me every now and then...real smiles...not just gas smiles! The transition for Emma to being the only child to now a big sister and starting a new school has been great. Emma is a real trooper!


So during Grace's first month here with us:

*She has slept
*She has eaten every two hours...on the dot!
*She has made some pretty messy diapers
*She has met her sister Emma, some of her cousins..Sydney, Thomas,
Monique, Levi ( Megan and Kyle came too early!!)
*She made her first road trip to Alamogordo to visit her Grandma Burns.
*She weighed in at 9 pounds 7 ounces when she was two weeks!

1 comment:

Dawn Hudson said...

Wow!! One month already boy does the time fly. I still can't locate you on skype. Look for me and add me. Go under add contacts and enter Dawn Hudson and you will find me. I must be doing something wrong to not be able to find you.

Gracie is growing so fast and I can't wait to see how big she is a her two month check up. I bet she had the cutest little rolls. ;)