Sunday, August 16, 2009

I did it! I passed my professional development dossier! Woo Hoo! I just got a 33.3% raise in salary! Who rocks? I ROCK!

If you recall, this thing was due on July 1st at 5:00 pm. Results were posted online yesterday at 5:00 pm but the server went down because of the high traffic and I had to wait till this morning. I actually started this 90 page put-you-to-sleep document during the 2006-2007 school year while I was still in Las Cruces. It has taken me a while but I am now done and can relax a little and breathe a big sigh of relief.

Thank you to Lindsey who was a big help and very understanding while I was rushing to finish it up. Her and Emma would go swimming all afternoon and to parks in the evening just to give me time alone to work on it. All that while being 8 months pregnant and uncomfortable as heck. I really appreciate you.

3 comments:

mike montoya said...

Good Job! That pay raise will be sweet! You're in for an awesome year:)

Lindsey said...

Besides writing it for you....that was the only way I truly knew how to help! I believed that you would get it done and pass it with flying colors. I am proud of you...Congratulations.

Love you....Lindsey

Brian Borchers said...

Congratulations!

Now it's time to start getting ready for the Socorro Stampede...